29 Jan 2018
Research article | 29 Jan 2018
Optimum coagulant forecasting by modeling jar test experiments using ANNs
Sadaf Haghiri et al.
Total article views: 4,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,205 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,815 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,763 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 442 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A look-ahead Monte Carlo simulation method for improving parental selection in trait introgression S. Moeinizade et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-83634-x
- A data-driven optimization model for coagulant dosage decision in industrial wastewater treatment K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.compchemeng.2021.107383
- Evaluation of water treatment plant using Artificial Neural Network (ANN) case study of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) D. Wadkar et al. 10.1007/s40899-021-00532-w
- Removal of brilliant green dye from synthetic wastewater under batch mode using chemically activated date pit carbon R. Mansour et al. 10.1039/D0RA08488C
- An efficient neural network model for aiding the coagulation process of water treatment plants C. Jayaweera & N. Aziz 10.1007/s10668-021-01483-0
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Modelling of Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) Treatment with Natural Bio-coagulants N. Mohd Najib et al. 10.1007/s40710-020-00431-w
- Cationic Starch and Polyaluminum Chloride as Coagulants for River Nile Water Treatment S. Abdo et al. 10.1016/j.gsd.2020.100331
- Performance prediction modeling of andesite processing wastewater physicochemical treatment via artificial neural network E. Yel et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-05940-4
- Towards sustainable and energy efficient municipal wastewater treatment by up-concentration of organics H. Guven et al. 10.1016/j.pecs.2018.10.002
- Complementarity‐based selection strategy for genomic selection S. Moeinizade et al. 10.1002/csc2.20070
- Emerging evolutionary algorithm integrated with kernel principal component analysis for modeling the performance of a water treatment plant S. Abba et al. 10.1016/j.jwpe.2019.101081
- Development of reservoir’s optimum operation rules considering water quality issues and climatic change data analysis B. Yaghoubi et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2020.102467
- Potential application of natural coagulant extraction from walnut seeds for water turbidity removal T. Zedan et al. 10.2166/wpt.2022.019
- Application of cascade feed forward neural network to predict coagulant dose D. Wadkar et al. 10.1080/23249676.2021.1927210
- Application of soft computing in water treatment plant and water distribution network D. Wadkar et al. 10.1080/23249676.2021.1978881
- Determination of coagulant dosages for process control using online UV-vis spectra of raw water Z. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jwpe.2021.102526
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022